Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sick...kinda

Amelia woke up this morning with vomiting and diarrhea.  She was pitiful running back and forth from the couch to the bathroom.  She finally started to feel better so we ventured out in search of her hard earned 263rd stuffed animal.  We stopped 6 times on the way home because she was just so sick.  I kept asking her in the car how she felt.   This conversation followed....

Me: "Amelia, honey, do you feel okay?"
Amelia: "Yes, mom."
Me: "How's your belly?  Do you need to go to the bathroom?"
Amelia : "Not right now, but I will keep squeezing my butt just in case."
Me: hysterical laughing!

We finally made it home and after resting for an hour or so, she disappeared upstairs.  This is what I found when I went to check on her.







Wish I looked this adorable when I was sick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment