Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fourth of July...and a little bit more

Oh how I love the 4th!  I love the weather, the fireworks and the food.  This year was no different.  Matt has always been in charge of the airshow.   With all fireworks legal, he did not disappoint.


We spent the day hanging out with good friends.  We let the kids play in the pool and eat until they were sick.





Poor Maddox couldn't stay up to see the fireworks but Amelia and Addison did!....through the sliding glass door.  They wouldn't come outside for a second.  They hated the noise.  They would only open the door to say...."That was Awesome!"  Those girls were so cute.  Later that night, Amelia had her first sleepover and loved it!!  Fourth of July 2011 equals huge success.

On another note..one day last week I thought it would be a great idea to let the kids finger paint. Oh, they did...and a little more!  It was everywhere.  If you would have told me 10 years ago that I would let my kids ever look like this, I would have told you that you were absolutely crazy.


If you have kids and if you have finger paint, let them go at it.  I have never seen such smiles.  Oh, and add a little music in the background.... and if you are lucky, you will get a special show like the one the kids gave me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment