Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Well...there is one good thing about Kindergarten

I haven't blogged in so long for many reasons.  Both the kids and I have gotten sick,  we've all been so busy, and the "Kindergatern funk" has not left me yet.  I can't get used to this schedule,  I hate my quiet house, and frankly I miss Amelia.  Oh, did I mention the car line at school.  It stinks.  Poor Maddox sits in the hot car for 1 hour waiting on sis.  I know we'll get through it and honestly, it is getting easier everyday.  Thankfully, one good thing has come out of all this...my time with little man!  Boy, is he starting to talk.   I don't know if it is because the house is quiet and I can actually hear him or if it because he couldn't get a word in with Amelia here.  Whatever the reason, it's awesome.  He yells, "Mama" all day long followed by long searches through the house for "Sis."  He tells me to "Stop" about a hundred times a day (wonder where he has heard that) and says "Yuck" at every meal.  My very favorite thing is to see how excited Maddox gets when Amelia comes home from school.





I really hope they always miss each other this much.  It's just so darn sweet!!  Oh and Amelia just keeps moving on up in gymnastics.  Somewhere between Kindergarten, birthday parties, and Japanese class, she managed to get her handstand forward roll.  Go, Millie, Go!!


No comments:

Post a Comment