Wednesday, August 21, 2013

First Day of Preschool....According to Maddox

This child!!  Maddox's first day of preschool was yesterday.  They send home notes everyday listing what each child played, had for snack, etc.  And thank goodness they do because the stories I got from Maddox were truly unbelievable!  Here is what the note said and here is what Maddox said...

The note said he ate half his snack of bananas and cheerios.  Maddox said he ate all his banana and all his fruit loops.  He also informed me that he spit out all his water.  The note said he held the flag pole.  Maddox said he actually held the flag pole.  The note said he played alone and with friends.  Maddox said 3 boys hit him and went to time out.  He also said timeout was in the bathtub.  The note said he got to take a trip to the treasure box.  Maddox said he was the only kid who got a special treat. Everyone else was bad and hit the teacher in the face. The note said he followed all classroom rules.  Maddox said a boy peed in his pants and a girl pooped in her pants.  All on purpose.  The note said he played in the kitchen and with playdoh.  Maddox said he played "game with boy and hit in the face and everyone die."  (I don't get it, either.)  He also told me he found a girlfriend.  I believed him at first until he told me she had purple eyes and dog feet.

So probably about 30% of what he said was actually true.  Guess I'll never really know what happened. But here's what I do know.  I had one happy boy yesterday.  As soon as he got in the car, he said, "Mom will you sign me up for school again on Sunday. It was AWESOME!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment