Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Martin Luther King Jr...Amelia style

Had to write this down while it was still fresh in my head.  At dinner tonight, Amelia informed us that she heard a very sad story at school.  We asked her what it was about and this is what she said.  "Mrs. Scott told us a story today about a man named John King.  He was a white man who wanted to be like his father but someone killed him.  He had a dream and it was boring."  Close enough?

And while I'm thinking about it....This is THE best time with Maddox.  He is so kissy and huggy and I LOVE it.  He can be completely into his cars or blocks or Toy Story stuff and I can say, "Maddox, can Mommy have a kiss," and he comes running.  I know this won't last long so I'm soaking up every minute of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment